Welcome to the www.maan2u.com /website and/or the maan2u Mobile app. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Platform and/or use of the Services are restricted to Customers with accounts only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this website or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use.
NEW USERS GUIDE LINES.
- IS IT COMPULSORY TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO SHOP ON maan2u.com ?
- It is compulsory to log into your maan2uaccount to shop.
- If you shopping as a logged- in user, it will be fast and convenient for us and also provides extra security for your payment.
- You can access to a personalised shopping experience including recommendations and quicker check-out.
- You’ll receive our promotion, offer updates via Email / SMS / WhatsApp or any other mode. Also you can earn affilate points, if you’re logged-in user.
- WHAT DOES PRE-ORDER OR FORTHCOMING MEAN?
Items marked as Pre-order or forthcoming are expected to be released soon and you can pre-book them with maan2u. Such items will be shipped after their official release by maan2u or vendors to those who have pre-booked them.
- CAN I ORDER A PRODUCT THAT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE?
The products listed as Temporarily Unavailable are not available for sale. Please use the Wish-list feature to be informed of the product’s availability with maan2u or vendor. You can also contact us for further information regarding availability.
- WHAT DOES OUT OF STOCK MEAN?
An item is marked as Out of stock when it is not available with maan2u at the moment; you won’t be able to buy it now. Use “Wish-list” feature to know once it’s available with maan2u for purchase. You can also contact us for further information regarding availability.
- WHAT DOES THE BADGE ENRICO’S ASSURED MEAN?
The maan2u Assured badge is a seal of quality and speed. Products with this badge meet our extensive quality packaging guidelines along with having faster delivery timelines. With stringent seller product selection combined with fast free delivery, maan2u Assured guarantees you a superior and hassle-free shopping experience every time.
Any personal information or material sent to this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Privacy Notice and the User Generated Content Terms & Conditions, both of which are located on this website.
In the shopping cart, you will receive an Estimated Delivery Date. Please note that this is not a guaranteed delivery date for your order. Some areas may take longer due to the frequency of deliveries to the delivery postal code. Our system calculates this estimated date considering the total amount of time to process your order including: packaging, transit time to the delivery provider, and transit time to the delivery address.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date.
Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping. This typically takes 1 – 2 days however, some orders may ship within as few as 4 hrs and some may take up to 5-7 days.
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
If delivery is delayed due to any act or omission of Buyer, or if having been notified that the Goods are ready for despatch, Buyer fails to take delivery or provide adequate shipping instructions, Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods into a suitable store at Buyer’s expense. Upon placing the Goods into the store, delivery shall be deemed to be complete, risk in the Goods shall pass to Buyer and Buyer shall pay Seller accordingly.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Both the regular priced and offer sale items may be replaced. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to: NO. 3, JALAN 5, TAMAN MERAK JAYA 14100 SIMPANG AMPAT PULAU PINANG Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you. In case of Return, the buyer should return the product along with the gift issued by the seller. If the seller detects the product or/the gift is damaged or has missing parts, the amount will be detected from the refund.
ONLINE VOUCHER (T&C)
- ONLINE VOUCHER (T&C)
ONLINE VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Vouchers are valid only at maan2u.com website and/or maan2u mobile App.
- Vouchers can be used many times within the promotion period only if you are logged in as a User, provided the product category is valid for voucher.
- Voucher code must be entered at the checkout or cart page.
- Unless otherwise stated, vouchers are not valid for promotions or discounts campaigns or items & for shipping fees.
- In general, terms & conditions of vouchers usage are as specified on the voucher (for example, duration, discount amount and campaigns/promotions and product specificity)
- Unless otherwise stated, the duration of individual vouchers are restrictedto the period of the on-going promotion(s) only. This guideline overrides any individual voucher policy.
- Maan2u resourcesreserves the right to cancel the order if purchase behaviour by the customer is deemed to be suspicious or potentially fraudulent.
- Maan2u resources vouchers are not exchangeable for cash at maan2u.com website and/or maan2u mobile App or any physical/offline vendor stores .
- reserve the right to change the terms & conditions or cancel any vouchers and promotions at any time without providing any notice.
PURCHASE MADE USING VOUCHERS & REFUND POLICY
- All items that have been purchased using voucher(s) will be evaluated on a case to case basis for validity on refunds or exchange.
- The amount specified on the voucher(s) will not be refunded. The difference between your total purchase amount minus shipping fee and voucher amount will be evaluated on a case to case basis for validity on refunds or exchange.
- This also applies to bundled items, promotional items or items that come in sets.
- For more information regarding on our Return and Exchange policy, kindly check our Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VOUCHER USAGE / APPLICATION AT www.maan2u.com AND/OR maan2u MOBILE APP
Did you receive a voucher code from www.maan2u.com for an online shopping experience?
The voucher(s) could be used for your next purchase by keying in the code number before checking out your payment. Our system will automatically deduct the equivalent value from the overall amount of your purchase (excluding shipping fee). However, customers should always take note the expiry dates of the voucher(s) given. Any voucher(s) which have expired are considered invalid.
The voucher(s) can only be used at our website at www.maan2u.com and/or maan2u mobile App and validity of the voucher may vary, if logged in as a member. The voucher code is not valid to be used with any other promotions or discount deals, unless stated otherwise. Customers can select any desired item from our website and key in the voucher discount code in order to complete your transaction.
If you have any enquiry, do not hesitate to contact our customer service department via email at: www.maan2u.com.
To return your product, you should send your product to: NO. 3, JALAN 5, TAMAN MERAK JAYA 14100 SIMPANG AMPAT PULAU PINANG,MALAYSIA. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
P.O. Box Shipping
maan2u.com will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions, and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
Duties & Taxes
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and undefined encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.
If you refuse to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to undefined at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as postal code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): we may send you emails or SMS or WhatsApp or any other mode about our store, new products and other updates automatically.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to us collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as for internal marketing purposes, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: NO. 3, JALAN 5, TAMAN MERAK JAYA 14100 SIMPANG AMPAT PULAU PINANG, Malaysia.,
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and condition.
SECTION 4 – WEBSITE NAME
Our store is hosted www.maan2u.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce marketplace platform that allows us to sell our,other vendor products and services to you. Your data is stored through www.maan2u.com data storage, databases and the general www.maan2u.com application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then www.maan2u.com stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read www.maan2u.com Privacy Statement.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party service providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or/the maan2u Mobile App, your information is protected both online and offline.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at www.maan2u.com or by mail at MAAN 2 U RESOURCES [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[NO3 JALAN 5 TAMAN MERAK JAYA 14100 SIMPANG AMPAT S.P.S, Penang, Malaysia.]
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
PRIVACY & TERMS
DATA WE PROCESS
- We store information you give us like your name, email address, and telephone number.
- We collect and store your information through the road shows, Events, Seminars, Conference, Feedback and others conducted or organized by mrg sales & service or MAAN 2 U RESOURCES.
- We may collect Non-personal identification information about whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of Computer and technical information about users of connection to our Website, such as the operating System and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WHY WE PROCESS IT
We process this data for the purposes described in our policy , including to:
- Help our services deliver more useful, customized content such as more relevant search results;
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones;
- Deliver personalized ads, both on MAAN 2 U RESOURCES and on sites and apps that partner with MAAN 2 U RESOURCES ;
- Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse; and
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.
HOW WE PROTECT
WHETHER WE SHARE
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may share or sell information within our Sister companies, third parties for marketing or other purposes.