This Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) replacement battery from Samsung is always guaranteed to charge to the optimum level. The battery case moulding is elegantly styled and great care has been taken to ensure that the design from the original handset is matched. This replacement battery has been manufactured using only the highest quality cells.
The battery life of a handset can vary greatly depending on how you use your device and your battery charging habits. If your device is running out of battery quickly, or takes a long time to start up (or even does not start up at all), then you may need a replacement battery.
Compatible Part Number :
Fit for models :
– Samsung Galaxy A20 A30 A50 A30s A50s A205 A305 A505 A307 A507
– (Note 1 : Photo attached is for reference only, it may be slightly varied in items of colour, markings from the actual item delivered from time to time)
1. The battery must be fully recharged before use.
2. A temporary short capacity of new battery will be resulted from not used for a long time, it is normal,
the total capacity will be reinstated via used for 3-5 times.
3. Do not use inferior charger to recharge this battery in case of damaging the battery.
4. Do not disassemble or change the structure of the battery.
5. Do not put the battery in the charger too long.
6. Do not expose the battery to moisture and water, do not put it in high temperature environment.
7. Do not impact the battery.
8. Put it beyond the reach of children.
1. Use original or reliable charge.
2. To avoid keeping it at the temp above 45 degrees or it may cause explosion.
3. Do not pressing it or dropping it from the high altitude.
4. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may BE explode.Batteries may also explode if damaged
5. Do not disassemble of modify the battery, or for any other purpose.
6. Do not short-circuit the battery.Accidental short-circuiting can occur when a matalic object such as a coin,clip,or pen causes direct connection of the positive(+) and negative(-) terminals or the battery short-circuiting the terminals may damage the battery or the connecting object
7. Do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to strong mechanical shocks.
8. To prevent short circuit, never put it together with conductors, such as keys, coins, etc.